Re: process accounting

Nevermind; Linux 2.6 has "version 3" process accounting, which I have
enabled.  It requires updated tools to grok that information, which
Debian apparently does not support (yet).  There's a URL for
updated/rewritten packages, and a wishlist bug for v3 support:

Justin

--
Justin Pryzby
Now seeking qualified employers.