Re: Font size in Thunderbird and Mozilla

Michael Marsh wrote:

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:21:15 -0800, tony mollica <tjm3@threedogs.net> wrote:
Everything works but most of the fonts in Mozilla and Thunderbird are
too small and I can't find where the settings are stored.  Is it
Mozilla/Thunderbird, X or the window manager (KDE3) that controls most
of this?

If the problem is with fonts in web pages or messages, in Thunderbird
they're set in Edit->Preferences->Fonts.  Firefox puts them in
Edit->Preferences->General->Fonts&Colors.  I don't know about Mozilla.
For changing menu (or other display) fonts, my best luck has been
modifying the chrome myself, but this can be a bit of a pain.  I think
there was a thread here recently about setting menu fonts in
userChrome.css, so you might be able to google for that.

Found a way. Adjusted the display resolution dpi in the Preferences/Fonts section.