Re: aptitude vs. apt-get

Eddy wrote:

snip ----

Now for those who might still be reading this (how boring it must be !
I'm sorry.) let's get this clear : even though I do not like aptitude,
I'm not saying anything bad about it. I am glad it exists, providing
additionnal possibilities to what apt-get offers. There is even one I
wish I could have using apt-get : a log file.

What if you ran "script filename" prior to running apt?

Mel

(Who still in the process of moving to debian.)

begin:vcard
fn:Mel Andres
n:Andres;Mel
adr:;;;Portland;OR;;USA
email;internet:mel97215@comcast.net
tel;cell:503-720-7665
note;quoted-printable:<<<   Registered Linux user #347871    >>>=0D=0A=
	SuSE 9.0 Personal	    -    Mozilla Thunderbird
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
end:vcard