Re: MIDI && (PYTHON && WXGTK)

Nicos Gollan wrote:
On Saturday February 5 2005 05:16, Paul wrote:

The 110 MB Titanic is a sf2 file, isn't it?

No, as I said, it's a .sfpack which needs to be unpacked for use with timidity. It expands to 276MB and leads to high CPU utilization, but sounds better than any other set of patches I've found so far.

I couldn't get that sf because they only have limited bandwidth and already exceeded their monthly allowance. Do you know of any other mirror for it. I did find another soundfont at www.personalcopy.com and it seems to cover all the instruments.

paul