[Fwd: FollowUp To: Can't Setup/Configure Mailscanner / Can't Upgrade Mailscanner / Can't Uninstall Mailscanner]

Maybe this got overlooked or maybe there's not much knowledge out there regarding mailscanner. Sure would like this issue resolved so I could get to setting up virus scanning protection or perhaps there is an-
other way to run a virus scanning utility.  New reply's are welcome.
Thanks