Re: Kernel Upgrade to 2.6.10, can't find

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 01:30:48PM -0600, Rob Brenart (TT) wrote:
> I keep hearing you guys talk about 2.6.10-1 on the list, but my system
> seems to say 2.6.8 is the newest available to me.
(snip)
> My sources.lst looks like
>
> deb http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/ test main
> deb-src http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/ testing main
>
> deb http://security.debian.org/ test/updates main

I think "test" should be "testing". But if you don't get any
complaints by programs that they can't find the test distro, then it's
probably fine.

> Am I doing something wrong, is my mirror stale? (it's been upgrading
> other packages on a daily basis so I don't think this is the issue)

You are tracking the testing distribution. 2.6.10 is only in the
unstable distro at the moment. See:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/kernel-source-2.6.10

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill