Kernel Upgrade to 2.6.10, can't find

I keep hearing you guys talk about 2.6.10-1 on the list, but my system
seems to say 2.6.8 is the newest available to me.

I've tried looking in several places (dselect & apt) and that's all I'm
finding.

The succinct illustration of my point is
apt-cache search kernel-source | grep 2.6
returns
kernel-source-2.6.8 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.8 with Debian
patches

I've done apt-get update, upgrade and dist-upgrade all with no change

My sources.lst looks like

deb http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/ test main
deb-src http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/ testing main

deb http://security.debian.org/ test/updates main

Am I doing something wrong, is my mirror stale? (it's been upgrading
other packages on a daily basis so I don't think this is the issue)