Re: net install , initrd, kernel 2.6.10 install woes

Gene,

I forgot to mention that I had the problem with grub and since I
suspected some esoteric feature I wasn't aware of, reinstalled the whole
thing with LILO.

Thing is, I suspect that it's not a bootloader issue since the system
boots OK with lilo/kernel 2.6.8.1 and a few minutes later won't with
lilo/kernel 2.6.10, same thing with Grub.

AFAICS you are correct in your explanation about grub, btw.

Regards,

Jeff