ISP won't accept mail remotely from Exim but does with Mozilla

This is puzzling me a bit. Ordinarily I use Mutt with Exim to send mail when dialed into my ISP. However, tonight I am in a motel using their wireless and get rejected mail when I try to send a message from Mutt through Exim. However, sending messages from Mozilla mail works fine.

I know that Mozilla talks to the ISP's SMTP server directly and the message ID is generated from the ISP's SMTP server. However, Exim generates its own message ID and these messages are rejected. How can I adjust Exim so it mimics Mozilla's behavior?

I am using Exim 3.36-13 on Testing.

Thanks!

- Nate >>