Re: RFC: stable update for XFree86

[I am not subscribed to debian-user; please be sure the debian-x mailing
list is included in your follow-ups if you want me to see them.  Please
also do not keep Joey in your To/CC headers unless you really want to
communicate privately with him.]

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 12:47:58PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> It's your friendly neighborhood X Strike Force lunatic with a request for
> some feedback from woody users.
[...]
> I'd like to open a comment/discussion period lasting a couple of weeks.  I
> may close it early if there is insufficient interest, or under extenuating
> circumstances (e.g., Joey tells me none of the above changes is permissible
> under any circumstance).

I am closing this comment period after 6 days due to phenomenal levels of
disinterest (zero replies!).  I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad
thing -- do people simply trust me, or does no one care?  :)

In any case, Joey and I have been in private contact, and, barring odd
problems, you can expect all of the bugfixes mentioned in my previous
message[1] to appear in xfree86 4.1.0-16woody6.

[1] Message-ID: <[🔎] 20050125174758.GG19425@redwald.deadbeast.net>

G. Branden Robinson            |       Wanton killing of innocent
Free Software Developer        |       civilians is terrorism, not a war
branden@deadbeast.net          |       against terrorism.
http://deadbeast.net/~branden/ |       -- Noam Chomsky