Re: NAS on Debian

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 09:55:38PM -0800, Umar Draz wrote:
> hi dear members!!
>
>   i want that my debian machine be a NAS/RAS same
> like. In Microsoft Windows we can do with Remote
> Access Server.
>
>   how i can do that on Linux plz help me
>
> thanks and regards,
>
> Umar Draz

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Hi Umar,

I don't know anything about RAS (other than the name really),
but I recently came across this HOWTO:

Modem-Dialup-NT-HOWTO

which has info on Linux+RAS, even if it is somewhat dated.
I just realized that this HOWTO is not in the doc-linux-text package,
so you have to try and find it elsewhere.

Good luck

Andreas