Setting up cups.

Hi,
I'm in the process of installing cups.When
I run the test page, nothing happens.When I look
in /var/spool/cups I can see the jobs.I check the
error_log for cups and it suggest that ESP Ghostscript
is not installed.I next ran the command,
"apt-cache show gs | grep Section" to find the section.
The reply was text, so I went to synaptic and looked
under Miscellaneous -Text Base, nothing there. I next
tried Debian's web to lookup the package for testing,
it keeps on timing out.So can someone tell me where
I can find gs?
Thanks
Wayne