problem with openssh after i upgraded from sarge to sid.

This is the situation:

Client is ssh from debian sarge.
Server is openssh from another debian sarge.

I user autossh on the client to open a secure tunnel (with -R for
openning the port on server side). I also give autossh an -M parameter
for a port autossh use to check if the tunel is down and reopen it.
Everything worked excelent.

I upgraded to sid on the server side and i got this strange problem:
every 15 minutes the ssh client get disconected and (thanks to
autossh) get reconnected. The auth.log on server says something like:

Jan 30 13:37:25 server sshd[3208]: (pam_unix) session closed for user admin
Jan 30 13:37:47 server sshd[3215]: Accepted publickey for admin from
::ffff: port 1264 ssh2
Jan 30 13:37:47 server sshd[3217]: (pam_unix) session opened for user
admin by (uid=0)

On the client side (autossh runs into a screen) this is what i see:

admin@server:~$ Connection to closed by remote host.
Connection to closed.
then it reconnect to and user admin. I googled and i
found some people talking about libc, but here the connection stays
opened for some time.