Es'uomikim wrote:
Hi,

that's my error:

//debian:~# apt-get -f install

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
mozilla-thunderbird-locale-pl
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 1 not upgraded.1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 848kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
(Odczytywanie bazy danych ... 30958 plików i katalogów obecnie zainstalowanych.)Usuwanie mozilla-thunderbird-locale-pl ... < ---- <--- removeing thunderbirs
/var/lib/dpkg/info/mozilla-thunderbird-locale-pl.postrm: update-
mozilla-thunderbird-chrome: command not found
dpkg: b??d przetwarzania mozilla-thunderbird-locale-pl (--remove):
podproces post-removal script zwróci? kod b??du 127 < ----- post-
removal error code 127
Wyst?pi?y b??dy podczas przetwarzania: < --------------- there <----- were errors while processing
mozilla-thunderbird-locale-pl
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)/

Somebody suggested that I should:

/apt-get -f install mozilla-thunderbird/

for my problem, but I cannot do any:

/apt-get -f install /because if I do this there's this error!!! : /

isn't there any manual method of uninstalling this package ?
or at least a method to make debian to 'forgot' that it exists ?

anything just to make apt-get work..... : /

::loop::
to make apt-get work I have to uninstall package
to uninstall package I have to use apt-get
::loop::

greetz,

yes, I've had this problem too. Eventually it can go away, so don't give up.

apt-get -f install
dpkg --configure -a
dpkg --purge thunderbird
... repeat .. until, hopefully, it gets resolved. If not, then find another version (i.e. at http://snapshot.debian.net/) of thunderbird and install it over the mess, and then remove it:

dpkg -i thunderbird=<other version number>
dpkg --purge thunderbird

repeat above until it works.

paul

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!