Re: Sending streams stall due to bad flow control by KPPP

Paul wrote (Friday 28 January 2005 11:43 pm):
> Thanks for this info.  This could be my problem.  I tried searching your
> subject on the mailing list archive, but came up with no results.
> Anyway, how does one determine which options are in effect for the
> connection?

I let KPPP start a connection, did a "ps -ax" and read the command line that
was given for pppd. Then I did a similar thing for pon, though I had to look
inside /etc/ppp/peers/* to see the options.

If you have "Hardware [CRTSCTS]" selected in the modem configuration of KPPP,
this may well be affecting you.

Peace,
Brendon