Re: dispatch my mail

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 03:58:24PM +0100, Stevan Kanban wrote:
   > Sridhar M.A. a écrit :
   >
   > Michelle Konzack from the french list has given me the right answer to
   > this problem.

Fine.

   > I haven't checked your solution but it seems to me that:
   > -> it will add lines in my headers

Not visible right away. Bounce is meant to retain the headers correctly
so that the replies go to where they are intended to. It is not
something like forward a message.

   > -> if i use replies i will recieve 2 mails instead of 1

No, why should you?

   > -> i will have to take a risk to remove by hand some mails that would
   > not be forwarded by procmail.

Of course, it is a procmail issue if it cannot catch something.

   > Do you use your method or it was a kind of suggestion?

No, I have done it sometime back. Have not found a need to do it
regularly.

If you can copy the mail folder, you can try it for the feel of it.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                   GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

Metermaids eat their young.