[SOLVED]T40 ACPI and radeon. Thank you.

After many many attempts I wish to thank everyone but in particular my new friend Peter Fruberger (sorry have no umlaut for the u).

After having approx 4800mW/h in sleep to RAM mode, now on 2.6.11-rc2 with quite a few patches I have went down to only 395mW/h when measured off the expansion unit durinf a 40 min experiment.

My model is a 2373-92G with a Radeon 9000 (M9) and a 1400x1050 lcd.

Also suspend2 on HDD (aka hibernate) works perfectly.

Thank you again to all of you.

Bob