Re: [Repost] questions on installation CDs

>From personal experience, of downloading all and writing to CD versus
> the netInst method, I'd recommend the netInst method EVERY time (unless
> you've a dial up and somebody else already has all the CDs).

Of course! But I have a very fast connection at work, but just a dial up at home (where I want to install debian). I think there should be a way to see where packages are in the installation cds... the only way I found is to download all of them (!) and mount them to see what's inside!