How can I edit Application menu to execute newly downloaded programs?

Hi, wathavy again.

Thank you to all, somehow I am gaining forward.

I got a minor trouble of losing Mozilla.
It stalls when I press menu.

I have downloaded Fire Fox already and I can loanch it
by clicking one file through File manager, not via menu.

I also noticed there is another browser which starts
automatically by clicking html file link but I have
no idea how to explicitly start it.

Would anyone tell me how to let me edit application menu
to let me start a specific program I down loaded and
installed, say for example Fire Fox's case?

Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely.
Wathavy.
Bye.