cdrdao stops buring

Hi,

I don't know why, but after having upgrade my CPU and mobo, my SONY CD-RW
ceases to burn .bin files.

I get:

ERROR: Inquiry command failed on 'ATAPI:0,0,0'.
Burning entire 79 mins disc.
Starting write ERROR: Cannot retrieve drive capabilities mode page.
at speed 0...
Process can be aborted with QUIT signal (usually CTRL-\).
WARNING: No super user permission to setup real time scheduling.
ERROR: Cannot retrieve write parameters mode page.
ERROR: Cannot setup write parameters for session-at-once mode.
ERROR: Please try to use the 'generic-mmc-raw' driver.
ERROR: Writing failed.

When I applied the 'generic-mmc-raw' driver, it still nok:

Burning entire 79 mins disc.
Starting write ERROR: Cannot retrieve drive capabilities mode page.
at speed 0...
Process can be aborted with QUIT signal (usually CTRL-\).
ERROR: Cannot retrieve write parameters mode page.
ERROR: Cannot retrieve write parameters mode page.
ERROR: Cannot retrieve write parameters mode page.
ERROR: Cannot setup disk-at-once writing for this drive.
ERROR: Writing failed.

It is the same CDRW that I had before, using the same Debian-testing, and
the same way to write CD as before.

cdrdao write -n --eject --device $CDR_DEVICE "$ToBurn.toc"

The situation is while writing does not work, the reading works fine as
before...

My current system:

$ uname -rm
2.4.27-1-386 i686

CPU: AMD64,
Mobo: ASUS K8V-X with VIA K8T800 chipsets

Any idea?

Thanks a lot

tong