What to do when a bug report is not accepted?

I've never had problems reporting bugs to the BTS before, but
today I tried to submit a new bug twice (I waited a few hours
in between just in case it would show up) to no avail.

I somehow suspect that the bug has been filtered out
because the word "Adobe" that appears several times
in the mail might trigger spam filters, as this is
one of the terms that appears most often in spam (except
maybe for certain pharmaceutical products).

The bug as saved by reportbug is at

http://www.pangea.at/~ralph/fontconfig-bug

What should I try next? Is there a way to lookup the
mails stuck in the bug submit queue?

TIA
/ralph