Vanilla vs Debian 2.6 Kernels

Hi everyone
This is a general question open to everyone. I've been running a vanilla
kernel for months, always update with a vanilla kernel until the other
day i was reading the lists and a couple of people *regarding another
thread* were saying never ever run a vanilla kernel as there too buggy
and the debian kernel is much much better to run instead. So ive been
giving this theory a thought and im still at a loss. Ive never had a
problem with a vanilla kernel, no crashes or weird bugs, where as the
debian 1 i have had some weird issues and swapped back. So which is
considered the better solution.
Vanilla or Debian. Pros and againsts?
I run debian sid and havnt had any issues with stablity
Cheers everyone
| Glyn Tebbutt |                d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com |
|--------------'      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it |
| gpg-key: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it/d3c3it.gpg |
|           Lisa, if we conserve the environmentalist win |
|                                          -Homer Simpson |