Re: Re: How to add a second monitor

Hi, I did exactly what is in the Xinerama howto,
I completed the XFConfig-4 to have the double monitor, ( When I ran the startx there is no error on the file , so I suppose that my BusID are correct ) but when I ran the second card ( only) and remove the first one, It always looked for the first. my card are Id are PCI:0:8:0 and PCI:0:11:0, with the PCI:0:8:0 it works fine but not with PCI:0:11:0, The card are detected correctly !!???, I assume that somewhere!!!!??? the system rakes the Id for the card. At boot the BIOS gives a monitor error, I think because for it there is no monitor connected to the second card, ( In fact it is).
Any idea
thank you
bela