bug report on kernel module

I run into a bug - a system freeze - and I am not sure where I should
report it.
It happens on an Acer TravelMate 4000 laptop, during the boot process,
when it loads the module i810_audio, and with every
kernel/distribution I have tried: knoppix (3.7) debian netinst
(sarge-i386-netinst), etc.  The only way to boot the system is by
disabling the module.  If I load the module later on, the system again
freezes.
I have collected some data about the bug, but I am not sure where I
should send them.  Any suggestions?

thank you

sarantos