Re: Mounting ext2 filesystem images under Windows.

Try this one.  It is read-only.
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/ext2ifs.htm

I haven't used this particular piece of code from him, but I have used
his versions of dd and rawrite for Windows.

I have also used this one.
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
This lets you browse ext2 from a specialized application but you can't
mount them natively.  Use the IFS (Installable File System) Driver for
that.

-Jason