RE: Setting proxy with dhcpd

Depending on your environment, you may be able to mandate use of a proxy at
the firewall.

IANANG (...network guru), but I think it is possible to set up an
iptables/ipchains firewall such that any requests from the inside, destined
to port 80, would be redirected to an internal host (the proxy), and any
requests from the proxy's IP would be allowed to pass.  The web client is
none the wiser, thus transparent proxying.

Then again, I could be completely wrong on this, and/or it could be
completely unsuitable for what you are trying to acomplish.