RE: Intalling apache-ssl

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Kirchner, Patrick wrote:

> Ed,
>
> Try this:
>
> Restart normal apache to verify it's still ok (should be)
> -/etc/init.d/./apache restart
> -check it in a browser http://
>
> Reconfigure apache-ssl
> -dpkg-reconfigure apache-ssl
> -make sure you enable "mod_php4" when you see the list of modules to enable.
> -restart apache-ssl /etc/init.d/./apache-ssl restart
> -check your php page in  a browser https://
>
> Patrick

Okay, did that but I get an error.

Syntax error on line 338 of /etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Order', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
invoke-rc.d: initscript apache-ssl, action "start" failed.

I'm assuming that I also need to choose more than the mod_php4 from the
list. The error in question is contained in a <Directory /var/www/>
section of the default config file. Line 338 reads:

Order allow,deny

I don't see an error there. I didn't add this myself. This is from the
config file generated by the install.

Ed