Re: Where to submit bug report?

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 20:10 -0600, Michael Satterwhite wrote:
> I have a friend who is having a problem with new hardware that is supposed to
> work with the current Kernels. He's getting a failure on bootup reported as
> being caused by unexpected interrupts. Note: this gentleman makes his living
> supporting Linux Servers, he's great with hardware, but not a programmer.
> This has all the indications of being a kernel issue, but he's not sure where
> he should submit a bug report agains the kernel.
>
> Where should I direct him?

If his servers are Debian, have him install reportbug and run it
from the command line.

If they aren't Debian, LKML or his distro's bugzilla.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

[QUOTE]
Casey asked Johnson if doctors tell a woman that the abortion
procedure they might use includes "sucking the brain out of the
skull."
"I don't think we would use those terms," Johnson said. "I think
we would probably use a term like 'decompression of the skull' or
'reducing the contents of the skull.'"
The judge responded, "Make it nice and palatable so that they
wouldn't understand what it's all about?"
Johnson, though, said doctors merely want to be sensitive.
[/QUOTE]
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=7&;
u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_re_us/abortion_lawsuits_31