Re: Galeon Problems

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:42:15 -0500 (EST), Faithful John <whureu@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > > It
> > > it

> > > other
> > > 133mHz),
> > info.
I reported the same problem a couple of days ago.

One solution I found is too download the sources, dpkg-buildpackage them, then
install the resulting package. Problem seems to be a change to the
mozilla libraries.

Only problem is that my local build keeps getting upgraded by the
b0rken package
on the debian mirror; haven't found a good solution for that.

TimT.