Streaming audio server for small office

I want to install a streaming media server for a small office. It's
kind of irritating when the guy in the next room is playing one album
and I'm playing another. But when I turn my music off his isn't playing
loud enough for me to really enjoy it. It would be better if both of
us played the same music from a streaming audio server.

So far I've found Netjuke, Zina and Jinzora that are free, but I
haven't tried them yet. I wanted to hear about other peoples
experiences.

alex

--
Alex Polite