Re: mouse scroll wheel not working under firefox

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:14:41 +0800, Jianan <jianan1@singnet.com.sg> wrote:
> I have a 7-button usb optical mouse. The scroll wheel works fine under
> Konqueror but not Firefox 1.0-4. What do I need to set to get it to work?

I use the keyboard a lot, and Firefox sometimes seems to loose focus
for no reason (which is very annoying), maybe that's the reason why
you are not able to scroll. Try clicking on the client area before
scrolling to ensure Firefox has focus.

BTW, if someone has a clue on how to prevent this odd behaviour, I'd
be glad to know.

--
Juan M. Cataldo