moving from red hat to debian

hi folks,

I've recently been handed over a redhat webserver to administrate and
would like to switch it over to debian (just b/c I know debian well,
and don't understand redhat at all).  The system is quite simple, it
runs apache and exim aand little else of any importance.  In switching
over to debian I'd justl ike to be sure to keep the downtime as short
as possible -- I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how to do
this -- or knows of a FAQ posted somewhere.

Thanks!

Matt

 .''`.       Matt Price
: :'  :      Debian User