Sarge Install Bad MD5?

I'm running a local mirror since I do alot of installs.  Previously I had been
using a stable baseline, but the better RAID support has me wanting to change.

Doing a netboot install when I put in the address of my mirror it fails but if
I put in an external mirror it completes properly.

The point at which it fails is when getting the base-installer package.  I first
get a 416 error Invalid Range or something similar, then it tries again but bad
md5sum shows up on the virtual terminal and the installation screen gives me
only options to retry, change mirrors or stop.

I computed the md5 for the file and it shows up the same as in the Packages file
and the same as the one on the remote server.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Droopy