Re: How to add language to Knoppix

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 11:57:58AM +0100, belahcene wrote:
> Hi,
> I ve installed knoppix ( 3.6) and completed it with packages ( tetex,
> lyx, ...) Ok it runs fines.
> Now I want to add arabic langage for my interface ( the arabic keyboard
> is installed) . I want to add it also to the connexion login.
> thanks
> bela

Hi Bela,
There are various options to change with regard to language.
Do you want to change:
the console
the gui fonts
the input method for text
the menu languge

I do not know how to do these but am interested. can anyone can help?
-Kev

--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||