ATI Radeon drivers updated (at last).

This is not my usual type of mail, making an announce, but I figured
that before people ask too many questions "how to..." I'd say it once.

As you might have noticed ATI has released a new version of their Radeon
drivers which you can find on http://www.atitech.ca/

Googling for some info I stumbled on a pretty well-documented site
containing .debs of the drivers, general howtos, extensive doc on ATI
drivers, etc.. Even some generic debian stuff.

For the ATI Linux driver package for Debian:
http://www.stanchina.net/~flavio/debian/fglrx-installer.html

Other Debian goodies:
http://www.stanchina.net/~flavio/debian/index.html

Thought you might want to know...