Where is "local_domains" defined?

Unfortunately I have managed to setup my mail system incorrectly
and if I try to send mail to

myself@somedomain

the mail is delivered locally. This is not may intention. If
I send emails to

myself@otherdomain

everything works fine. It seems therefore that somedomain
is given in "local_domains", but I cannot figure out where
"local_domains" is defined.

I would like the mail to appear as coming from somedomain and
have therefore put somedomain in /etc/mailname. Is this
what screws things up? I have tried to change /etc/mailname
but this does not seem to help.

I use exim4 and mutt.

I have scanned all files in the /etc/exim4 directory tree for
somedomain but there are no entries.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Pål