unattended reboot for forced filesystem checks

Folks

I have some machines here that are routinely turned off at the power
button rather than using the correct shutdown procedure. when they are
restarted i get the usual error "filesystem not cleanly unmounted...".
it then checks them and prompts me to hit ctrl-d.

Is there any way that I can force it to immediately reboot rather than
prompting the user for input?

Cheers
Blake

--