ZSNES 1.40 Compile - OpenGL Black Screen

Has anyone successfully compiled ZSNES 1.40 w/ OpenGL on sid, and got it
working with the nvidia GL drivers? It compiles fine here but all I get
is a black screen. The old ZSNES in the debian archives works but I am
kinda concerned with this because I also have the same black screen
result when I compiled neverball myself..

I'm starting to wonder if I have a bad library or if gcc is acting up :/

All games I've got that are prebuilt binaries work perfectly with the
nvidia drivers...

Thanks! -r

--
Rodney Gordon II (meff)             |         meff <at> pobox <dot> com