Re: Icons (xterm)

From: Marc Wilson <msw@cox.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Icons (xterm)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:46:35 -0800

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 11:53:58AM -0500, Bruce Park wrote:
> What is the problem with icons in Debian? I used to use Eterm and recently
> switched to xterm in hope that this would be solved but it isn't.

Does anyone get to know what the problem you think you have is, or do we
all have to read your mind?

Actually, sorry about the previous e-mail. It is rather bland.

When I maximize the xterm window, on the virtual desktop switcher, all I see is a big paper icon. From what I can see, this happens when GNOME doesn't have an icon to associate with the application.

bp

--
 Marc Wilson |     "... And remember: if you don't like the news,
 msw@cox.net |     go out and make some of your own."