WindowMaker screen behaviour

I upgraded to WindowMaker 91.0 yesterday and the installation changed the screen settings somewhere, but I can't find them.

I used to have a rather sane CTRL+TAB scrolling method. Now I have one with a little pop-up in the middle and behaviour that depends on my timing.

I hate it.  I really do.

It's called 'focus previous window' under the shortcut keys.

I cannot find anyting in the prefs GUI to revert this back to whatever it was I had before that didn't drive me crazy. Am I missing it or has is gone underground into a text based only option?