Re: Sarge - KDE fonts

Roy Pluschke wrote:
I recently did an install of sarge and chose the KDE environment. After setting everything up I wasn't happy with the terminal fonts so I downloaded the terminus font packages which I am currently using on another (unstable branch) machine. KDE doesn't seem to be able to find the newly installed fonts. How does one get KDE to recognize newly installed fonts.

Thanks in advance,
RJP

Hi Roy,
KDE has a font installer. Look in the configuration menu > system administration > font installer. Just point it to where you've installed your new fonts.
Cheers,
Jonathan