Re: new debian user

Neerja Jha wrote:
Hi,
I'm a new debian system admin for a start-up company. I was familiar with Windows and Sun environment but Debian doesn't have GUI interface? It's good for administration point of view. Then, I don't need to go through the command line interface. Is there any way to install GUI interface on my debian. It's running like a mailserver. Plus, how to setup out of office vacation message? Thanks for you support in advance. /Neerja Jha/
/IT, Manager/
/Ph (O): 925.847.3838 X7708/
/   (H): 925.462.8206/
/   (C): 925.998.7689/

Please change your mail client settings to send plain-text messages.