Re: inconsistent downloads, or bugs?

Also ; nero's verification and md5 are different
things. With md5 you can check the checksum on your
system with that given on ftp mirror site from which
you download.
Nero's verification only checks/compares for the data
integrity on CD and actual iso on your hard drive. You
can mark that option just before burning the iso(it
gives you options before starting to burn).

Regards;
Rituraj