gcc always does a segmentation fault

I posted a little while ago a message here, Kernel Compilation error, because I was facing difficulties with re-compiling correctly my kernel.

It seems that gcc is the cause of my problems. It ends with a segmentation fault, always, even the simple command 'gcc -v' gives me :

Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/2.8.1/specs
Segmentation fault

I reinstalled my gcc with aptitude, after typing 'apt-get clean' but still the same problem...

Anyone can help me out ?

Thanks in advance

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/