More woes from earlier upgrade

Earlier this week I posted that I'd lost Sound from KDE and the ability to
print from KDE after doing an upgrade on Sid (it was carelessness on my
part).

I've now found that I can no longer run apt-get either. I run apt-get update,
apt-get upgrade (I'm hoping the packages that took away printing and sound
will be upgraded). When I enter apt-get upgrade I get the following:

"You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these.
  libcupsys2-dev: Depends: libcupsys2-gnutls10 (= 1.1.22-2) but 1.1.23-1 is
installed"

Sounds reasonable. I have a later version of libcuspsy2-gnutls10. So I enter
   apt-get -f install libcupsys2-dev

Now I get the error

"dpkg: error
processing /var/cache/apt/archives/libcupsys2-dev_1.1.23-1_i386.deb
(--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/share/man/fr/man1/cups-config.1.gz', which is also
in package cupsys
 /var/cache/apt/archives/libcupsys2-dev_1.1.23-1_i386.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)"

Note that I am not seeing any other packages ready for update, just the
package that has the unmet dependency. Can anyone here help me get this
fixed?