Postfix problem - aliases.db missing

Hi,
I've just tried to make an apt-get dist-upgrade and here's what I get

Setting up postfix (2.1.5-4) ...

Postfix configuration was not changed.  If you need to make changes, edit
/etc/postfix/main.cf (and others) as needed.  To view Postfix configuration
values, see postconf(1).

After modifying main.cf, be sure to run '/etc/init.d/postfix reload'.

Running newaliases
postalias: fatal: open /etc/aliases.db: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing postfix (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of postfix-mysql:
 postfix-mysql depends on postfix; however:
  Package postfix is not configured yet.
 postfix-mysql depends on postfix (= 2.1.5-4); however:
  Package postfix is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing postfix-mysql (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of postfix-tls:
 postfix-tls depends on postfix; however:
  Package postfix is not configured yet.
 postfix-tls depends on postfix (= 2.1.5-4); however:
  Package postfix is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing postfix-tls (--configure):
 postfix
 postfix-mysql
 postfix-tls

I've googled to see if something like this already occured but found nothing. It looks like the upgrade deletes aliases.db and doesn't create a new one. Here's what I obtain when trying to diagnose the problem:

home:/etc# apt-get dist-upgrade
[snip]
home:/etc# ls ali*
aliases
home:/etc# newaliases
postalias: fatal: open /etc/aliases.db: No such file or directory
home:/etc# postalias hash:/etc/aliases
home:/etc# ls ali*
aliases  aliases.db
home:/etc# newaliases
home:/etc# ls ali*
aliases  aliases.db  aliases.db.db

Any idea how to fix that?

PS: I'm on the digest-mailing-list so please CC me.