Re: OT: Replying to top-post (Re: locatedb is world readable)

David Garamond wrote:

Jon Dowland wrote:

Ah, a top-post to a message posted off-list. D-u is getting to be as
readable as work email :-)

Yeah, sorry about the off-list thing. However, I always thought the proper (polite?) way to reply to a top-post is by another top-post?

I can see the logic in that; however, my usual MO is to fix the top-posting in my reply; it takes more work on my part, but I'd rather it be "right". But that's just me.

(I also remove CC:s, unless they've been specifically asked for. After all, most everyone on this list, reads the list; no need for them to get two copies of a message.)

--
Kent