WP60 (was Re: Debian on an old PC)

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 17:13 -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> * Kent West <westk@acu.edu> [2005 Jan 06 17:04 -0600]:
> > Nate Bargmann wrote:
[snip]

> Another cool thing is that it's also cross-platform so I have it
> available on a FreeDOS partition.

Speaking of FreeDOS, does anyone have WordPerfect 6.0 DOS laying
around?  I'd love to install it in dosemu.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

I wish the USA could get out of the UN. But a forum where
governments can talk is too useful. The next best thing is to
only pay a fraction of our dues. Or find a better forum.