Install sarge in raid with windows

Hello,

 I am trying to install sarge in a raid 0 configuration (2 sata disks in a
sil3114 controler). The sarge installation tolls has recognized all of my
hardware, including the sil3114 controler.
 The problem is that in the two disks there are already 3 ntfs partitions and
the dm or lnm tools cannot help me. After searching the net, I found that the
tool I need is dmraid which is able to recognize ntfa partitions.
 dmraid is not included in the install tool :(.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance,
Antonis.

PS. I 'm also at a loss about the device names. I /dev/scsi... I can see the two
disks. After I play with dmraid, what is the device name of the ntfs partitions?
I /dev/mapper/ there is only a control file and not some sil_23423434234334 as I
have read that should exist. Help!!!