Re: names good for marketing

ABrady wrote:
It won't help. I tried it and a few sanctimonious assholes decided
they're moderators and will do as they damned well please.

As opposed to you who thinks you're a moderator? Lemme put it this way; why do you think those of us who do go off on tangents from time to time haven't run afoul of the admins of this list. Think about it.